- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder and leg straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
This lightweight and easy to don harness is one of our most popular, used for general fall protection in any industry.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum
comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety.
All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and
distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive
Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding
to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first'
and provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and
worker productivity. Optional Delta™ Comfort pad accessory can be added
for wrap-around comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day
or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum
comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit
you - no matter what your size or shape!