SSRA1 Standing Seam Roof Anchor 1
The Standing Seam Roof Anchor SSRA1 is designed to attach to standing seam roof panels ONLY. When used properly, it will arrest falls in any direction and can be used as a single seam-single user device or as a component system. Construction consists of a solid aluminum anchor body to be attached with 12 identical set screws. Two different types of stainless steel set screws are available and are described in detail in the Installation section. A set of cupped tip set screws are included with the standard setup. Nylon tipped screws can be purchased separately. No other types of set screws may be used with this device. The standard anchor assembly includes a 5,000 lbs. ANSI (American National Safety Institute) certified D-ring.
For short term anchor attachment, we recommend using the optional
Nylon Tipped Set Screws for less chance of seam scratching. This is only
optional, but will virtually eliminate any cosmetic damage to the
standing seam roof panels. Which makes this the best anchor choice for
limiting any damage to the SSR panels, a sure way to please General
Contractor & owner of the building.
- Can be used for temporary or permanent attachment
- Designed to be used for residential and commercial applications for fall arrest or restraint
- 5,000 lbs certified d-ring for single man attachment
- Use as a single seam anchor clamp, single user anchor point or as a component system
- Installation is a breeze, installs in minutes with basic hand tools this anchor easily clamps to almost every type of standing seam roof
- Work safely on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels
- Patented, universal fit design works on over 500 Standing Seam Panel Profiles with no reassembly required! Fits t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, etc. No other anchor fits as many profiles.
- ANSI ASTM B-117 Salt Spray tested, non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components.
- OSHA/ANSI tested to 5,000 lbs in ALL directions of pull. Workers can access both sides of the roof without having to reposition the anchor.
- Low profile attachment to the seam minimizes tripping hazards and is less obtrusive on permanent attachments.
- Only certified component system for mounting just about anything to a standing seam roof. The interchangeable mount allows for attachment of devices from various fall protection manufacturers. Can be used for attachment of roof jacks, walk boards, SRLs, horizontal lifelines, ladder anchoring, etc.
- Consists of a solid 6061-T6 aluminum body ( patented universal design ) with 12 stainless steel, Cupped Tip set screws & a 3/16" hex/allen bit
- Only weighs 4.5 lbs
- 310 lb User rating
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910, ANSI Z359.1-2007, and ANSI A10.32-2012