If Your Job Calls for Safety Only the Best Safety Products Will Do
There are many safety components that can make your job much safer. One of the most important items is an Elk River safety harness. This type of construction harness is the kind you can trust. It is made from heavy-duty nylon and polyester webbing with a quick connect chest. The leg straps and tongue buckle shoulders are sturdy and meant to fit snug, and the removable heavy-duty tool belt is meant to hold all of the tools you need. You can relax knowing the fall indicators work properly and the harness itself exceeds and meets OSHA regulations and CSA Z259.10-12, ANSI A10.32‐2012, and ANSI Z359.1-2007. It's man rated at 310 pounds, as well. Construction workers, iron workers, and tower specialists can depend on this premium harness to keep them comfortable and safe with 5" padded back pad, padded shoulders, lanyard parks, one back D-Ring and two side D-Rings. It falls under the classification of Class A and Class P for fall arrest and safe positioning.
Other Safety and Fall Protection Items Include:
- Reusable Roof Anchor Connector
- Steel Carabiner Auto Twist-Lock
- Rope Grab Elk River – 19250
- Double Lanyard with Rebar Hooks and Integrated Shock Absorber
- Iron Eagle LE Harness
- Elk River Iron Worker Construction Harness
- 5/8" Rope Grab with 1 – ¼" Ring Anti Inversion and Anti Panic
- Jaguar 10' Double Retractable Lanyard with Aluminum Rebar Hooks
- Jaguar 6' Double Retractable Lanyard with Aluminum Rebar Hooks Class A
Contact us to learn more about safety products for your job. You can also browse our extensive website to find the safety products you need.