Nylon Tip Set Screw for the SSRA1 Standing Seam Roof Anchor - 12 pack
- 12 nylon tipped set screws - consumable tip for temporary attachment of the SSRA to standing seam panels. Perfect for contractors that need to minimize paint scratches from anchor installations.
- The SSRA1 can be used with 2 types of set screws: Cupped tip and nylon tip. Proper attachment is made with either all 12 cupped tip or all 12 nylon tipped screws torqued to the recommended torque settings. It is important to never mix the different types of set screws.
- If any of the set screws are damaged in any way you must purchase replacements. No other type of set screws are permitted.
- Temporary/Contractor Attachment: Use optional 12 nylon tip set screws. They will leave fewer scratches on short-term attachments. This is a consumable item that requires replacement as the nylon tips wear out. Nylon tip screws must be torqued to 180 in. lbs.
- For short term anchor attachment, we recommend using the optional Nylon
Tipped Set Screws for less chance of seam scratching. This is only
optional, but will virtually eliminate any cosmetic damage to the
standing seam roof panels. Which makes this the best anchor choice for
limiting any damage to the SSR panels, a sure way to please General
Contractor & owner of the building.