Delta Construction Vest Style Universal Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs and loops to add your own belt
1103513 & 1103512
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Built-in belt loops to support a SALA belt or one of your own
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Pass-thru buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
the addition of belt loops, use your own body belt or try one of ours
for added back support and tool-carrying options. This harness is ideal
for general construction applications where fall protection and
positioning is needed.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum
comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety.
All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and
distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive
Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding
to your comfort, and making it easier to put on. The integrated spring
loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first' and provides the user
with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity.
Optional Delta™ Comfort pad accessory can be added for wrap-around
comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good
and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA
harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
- 1103513: Back D-Ring
- 1103512: Back D-Ring with side D-rings