The Guardian Fall Protection, Universal Velocity Harness, is the company’s most popular harness. The 5-point Velocity has an anti-slip
black placard for a more comfortable and longer lasting product. The
harness comes with an impact indicator that identifies a product that
has been involved in a fall. The back D-ring is our “super sized” D-ring
which is compatible for safe connection to any manufacturer’s ANSI
compliant fall protection system. The safety strap in the back of the
harness is an added safety feature that keeps the user from potentially
falling out of the harness.
- No-loose-ends' shoulder strap design provides extreme reliability and supreme durability webbing, that presents a clean, professional look on the job
- 5 points of adjustment with anti slip black placard for comfort and durability, by the back D-Ring
- Notched pass through chest buckles fasten without twisting
- Cradle seat for bottom side comfort and stability
- Pass-Thru Leg Buckles, for easy adjustment
- Break Away Lanyard Keepers that reduce the risk of excess webbing getting in the way during work,
as well as a customizable patch that allows workers to customize
harnesses without jeopardizing webbing integrity.
- One back D-Ring with the option for 2 extra integrated side D-Rings, for positioning
- Webbing 'Wear' Indicator; It incorporates a red webbing core to provide an easily recognizable
indicator of damage, and is supremely durable and lightweight.
- Identification Label
- Finished Webbing Ends
- The Universal Safety Harness comes in two sizes: One Size Fits Most » S-L and XL-XXL
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI applicable standards
- For all applications: worker weight capacity range (including all clothing, tools, and equipment) is 130-310 lbs., or up to 420 lbs. if used in combination with equipment explicitly certified for such use.