Latchways 50 ft. Self-Retracting Lanyard by MSA
Formally the 3M ReLoad™ REC-50. Now MSA acquired Latchways Fall Arrest Equipment a Huge European name & brand. Latchways engineered this fine Fall Arresting Device & MSA instantly went up the ranks among the leaders of Fall Protection manufacturers with this acquisition.
New MSA Product Code: 62415-00US
premium fall protection self-retracting lanyard is a 50 foot galvanized
cable lifeline with ballistic impact modified nylon housing. Designed for durable
performance in both light and heavy industrial environments.
- For use in general purpose or harsh environments. Web models recommended on scratch-sensitive surfaces.
- Unit doesn't require costly "return to factory" servicing
(service charge, labor and downtime). Simple key component replacement
in a matter of minutes.
- 3M can offer training enabling personnel to inspect and
maintain ReLoad™ units on-site. Seriously, give us a call or email us about training. We have customers already trained. Freddie, from Big 4 Erectors said "These retractables are the easiest repair of any other retracts I have worked on. My 14 year old daughter could do it and learn how to in 15 minutes." 3M can also service the product through
the 3M™ Retractable Repair Program. Feel free to contact us for details on either. The onsite training is free of charge for right now, really unbelievable.
- Frictionless Constant Force® braking mechanism does not
require adjustment or recalibration. Coil unwinds in the event of a fall
and absorbs the energy generated in a fall. The cable slides so smooth, that you can barely feel the tension at all. It never snags or locks up while moving and working. It's like butter.
- Impact resistant modified nylon ballistic housing offers improved product durability. This housing is no joke, it looks shiny and prettier than any housing we have seen. So, 3M gave us a demonstration of this unit. We dropped it from 30 feet high, down onto concrete, it didn't faze this SRL. Then we proceeded to run it over with 8,000 lb. truck and the mighty 3M Reload was still fully intact and ready to save someone from a fall. The 3M Reload series, reminds us of Ronda Rousey, the MMA fighter in the UFC. They are gorgeous looking and look like they could crack easy, but quite the contrary, they are tough as nails. We really don't think you can break this housing or Ronda. To be the best you have to perform the best and the 3M Reloads do exactly that.
- The engineers really pulled something out of a hat with this design. More thought and brain power went into the design of the internal components of the 3M Reloads, than any other SRL we have put our hands on. It was designed for users to be able to fix it themselves to save on costly repairs and downtime. But, at the same time it performs better than or as good as any SRL on the market.
- These retracts are not just for consumer's that would like to repair them on their own. They are for the regular user as well, so don't pass this up because you think they're just for customers that want to repair their own. That's not the case, it's just optional and just happens to be easy. Even if they weren't so easy to repair, these units are worth their weight in gold, just on overall performance alone.
• 400 lbs. rated
• ATEX assessed proves this is at the top of list when it comes to durability & life lasting assurance
• Meets requirements of ANSI Z359.1 standards and CSA Z259.2.2-98. And also Extensively tested to meet or exceed applicable ANSI standards and OSHA regulatory requirements
• Includes high strength carabiner and snap hook for secure connections
• Unique design, with a lightweight housing and a superior braking system
• This self retractable lifeline will give you less downtime for repairs, but still built to last
• The 3M Reload cable self retracting lifelines, get the Harness Land seal of approval. And a 100% satisfaction guaranteed to the customer, if your not 100% satisfied we will pay for the shipping back to us. On top of that we will ship you a 12 oz. can of Dr. Pepper free of charge.