Halo Cable SRL
This Guardian Fall Protection, Halo Cable Retractable Lifeline, offers a
compact and light weight designed fall protection system. The product's
durable aluminum housing, high strength composite cable guide and
stainless steel and non-corrosive components extend the life of the unit
and it also offers a quick-action breaking system. This retracting lifeline meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA
and ANSI. The product comes with a swivel top, carabiner, and tag line
and is manufactured in the USA. The Halo Cable Self retracting lifelines are your guardian angel when working at great heights!
- 3/16" Galvanized Cable for corrosion protection
- Compact and lightweight design with metal housing to withstand heavy jobsite abuse
- Comes with swivel top, carabiner and tag line
- Swivel snap hook with impact indicator for easy inspection
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
- Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M,ANSI Z359.14-12, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
- For all applications: worker weight capacity range (including all clothing, tools, and equipment) is 130-310 lbs., or up to 420 lbs. if deemed permissible by a Competent Person and used in combination with equipment explicitly certified for such use
Guardian 10915 - 30 ft. Halo SRL
Guardian 10912 - 25 ft. Halo SRL
Guardian 10910 - 20 ft. Halo SRL
Personal Fall Arrest: Medium Block Edge SRLs may be used in Personal Fall Arrest applications as a component of a MAXIMUM 1 Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS). Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 5,000 lbs. Applicable D-ring: Dorsal.
• Standard applications: No free fall is permitted. SRL must always be positioned at or above harness dorsal D-ring AND at or below anchor point.
Restraint: Medium Block Halo SRLs may be used in Restraint applications. Restraint systems prevent workers from reaching the leading edge of a fall hazard. Always account for fully deployed length of SRL. Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 1,000 lbs. No free fall is permitted. Restraint systems may only be used on surfaces with slopes up to 4/12 (vertical/horizontal). Applicable D-rings: Dorsal, Chest, Side, Shoulder.