The Guardian Fall Protection, Wire Hook Anchor, is composed of
stainless steel and designed to connect to various anchor points,
including: scaffolding, railings, and small I-beams. The wire hook
anchor opens by simply squeezing its spring loaded hook, and locks around
the selected anchor when released. It is ideal for short tasks requiring
fall protection, and for workers who have to move around to a variety
of sites throughout the work day.
- Stainless Steel
- Connects to various anchor points including scaffolding, railings and small I-beams
- Opens by squeezing spring loaded hook
- 5000 lb. rated anchor point
- Easy to use anchor, that can be used on so many applications. One of the most overlooked or under used fall protection anchors for some reason. But, give these bad boys a try and you will be happy you did. They are reusable, simple, lightweight, and affordable.
- Weighs less than 1 lb.
- Compliant with all OSHA, ANSI Z359.1-2007, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
- Worker max capacity: 310 lbs.
- Structure must be capable of withstanding a 5,000 lb. load.