The Two-Way Universal Standing Seam Roof
, by Guardian Fall Protection, fits most brands and styles of standing seam roofs and is
completely reusable. It incorporates a well engineered reversible design allows for seams up to
1-inch to make sure you've got the perfect anchor for all your jobs with standing seam roofs. This
clamp anchors securely without causing damage to the completed roof.
This anchor is designed for one person single tie off and can be used
with retractable lanyards, vertical lifelines, and shock absorbing
lanyards. The compact size makes this anchor easy to store and move
around the job site. This anchor meets all applicable anchor durability
reusable/temporary anchor standards as set by OSHA. This product is not to be
used in a horizontal lifeline system, closer than 4-feet from an edge.
- Fits most brands and styles of standing seam roofs and is completely reusable, easy to move around on your job site, and to take to your next job
- Unique reversible design allows for seams up to 1" wide & 2" vertical to make sure you've got the perfect anchor from job to job
- Anchors securely without damage to completed roof, which is sometimes hard when your working on a standing seam roof, this standing seam roof clamp makes finding a secure anchor point on a standing seam flat roof easy and efficient. This takes away the frustration, that a worker has had in the past, trying to find a place to tie off securely and within OSHA guidelines.
- Designed for one person single tie off and can be used with a retractable, making this anchor very versatile
- Extremely Durable, all steel construction with zinc electroplate finish, definitely built to last.
- The two way design allows you to clamp to MR-24, VSR or similar profiles can all be covered with one universal standing seam clamp
- The clamp has been tested to meet and exceed the following OSHA standards, Rated at 5,000 lbs.: 1926.502(d)(2), (3), (4), and (15): Anchorages for attachments of personal fall arrest equipment.
Guardian Fall Protection 10600
- Maximum capacity is one person per anchor , maximum 310 lbs . When used for personal fall arrest or restraint . 5,000 lbs. Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI Z359.1 - 1992 and ANSI A10.32 - 2005 requirements for anchorage devices
- The 2-way Universal Standing Seam Clamp must be attached to a fully seamed panel and must be attached over a clip that is bolted/screwed down (generally to purlins).
- The flange of the clamp must be hooked under the seam before the four bolts are tightened to a torque of 50 ft./lb. First, tighten the top two to snug, and then the lower two to snug; then tighten the top two to 50 ft./lb., and then the lower two to 50 ft./lb.
- The clamp should be positioned a minimum of four feet from the eave or any unprotected edge.