Sayfline™ Cable Horizontal Lifeline Systems
- Sayfline™ system is a complete kit that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with cable lifeline assembly, Wedgegrip termination and turnbuckle device to tension for ease-of-use
- Incorporates the Zorbit™ shock absorber for added safety, it allows you to use a standard 5,000 lb. Rated anchorage connector such as our tie-off adaptor, fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate, etc.
- System length = 20 ft. (30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 ft. systems are also available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
The cable Sayfline™ system is highly portable and ideal for use in situations where welding, sparks or harsh environments are present or where minimal clearance exists. This all-metal system is durable enough to be left in place for long periods of time and light enough to be moved easily from one job to another. Engineered with DBI/SALA attention to quality and detail, the Sayfline™ systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridgework, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.
7602030 : 30 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
7602040 : 40 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
7602050 : 50 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
7602060 : 60 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
7602070 : 70 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
7602080 : 80 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
7602090 : 90 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
7602100 : 100 ft. Sayfline™ cable system
Sayfline Cable Horizontal Lifeline Systems Instruction Manual
Please email or give us call, to order other sizes. The 60 ft. ships in 24 hours, other sizes may take up to 5 days to ship.