3M™ Rope Lifeline Assemblies are constructed of 5/8" Polydac Rope. Polydac (Polyester DACRON) is superior to nylon rope for fall protection use.
3M Vertical Lifelines have a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs. when statically tested in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI Z359.1-2007 standard. Maximum elongation of Vertical Lifelines at 1,800 lb is 7%. Polydac™ rope is one of the strongest conventional ropes available today. The Polydac™ rope is 100% resistant to rotor mildew even if stored wet. Polydac™ rope absorbs more energy than any other type of rope available today, 12 times as much as Manila and 50% more than polyester. The working load elongation is 8%. Polydac™ rope has excellent resistance to alkalis and most solvents. Polydac™ rope provides good abrasion protection, but UV rays still degrade all synthetic fibers. Polydac™ rope has a melting point of over 300 degrees.
* 5⁄8" 3 Strand Polydac Rope
* Capacity: 310 lb ANSI; 400 lb OSHA/CSA
* Meets OSHA 29 CFR 1910.66 & 1926.502 Regulations
- 0221-25 ~ 25 ft.; Double locking snap hook
- 0221-25-2 ~ 25 ft.; 2 Double locking snap hooks
- 0221-50 ~ 50 ft.; Double locking snap hook
- 0221-50-2 ~ 50 ft.; 2 Double locking snap hooks
- 0221-75 ~ 75 ft.; Double locking snap hook
- 0221-100 ~ 100 ft.; Double locking snap hook
- 0221-100-2 ~ 100 ft.; 2 Double locking snap hooks
- 0221-150 ~ 150 ft.; Double locking snap hook * Order by phone
- 0221-200 ~ 200 ft.; Double locking snap hook * Order by phone
****Note, if we are out of stock of SafeWaze brand PolyDac rope lifeline, Harness Land may substitute equivalent product from another one of our other manufacturers to get your order ship quicker. If SafeWaze Brand is a requirement on your job, please note this in your order notes.