Nano-Lok™ Twin Leg SRL with with Aluminum Rebar Hooks and Quick Connector
3101277 and 3101280
Replace your lanyard to reduce fall distance and improve your safety program with the Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline.
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The unique twin-leg SRL quick connector design leaves the dorsal D-ring available for other uses and provides a snug fit - it's virtually unnoticeable on your back!
3101277: Nano-Lok™ Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline with Quick Connector anchorage connection and two Aluminum rebar hooks
3101280: Nano-Lok™ Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline with Quick Connector anchorage connection and two Steel rebar hooks
•3101277: Weighs only 5.57 lbs. and 3101280: Weighs only 6.37 lbs.
• 420 lb. Capacity on both models
Check out the Nano Loks! Scroll to 2:25 in the video, to really see how easy they are to attach to your harness.
are provided for informational purposes, customers need not to worry
about a complicated attachment procedure. This SRL's are designed with
ease of use for the customer to install correctly. So, don't get caught
up, thinking this is a really daunting task, it is a so easy to install
an Iron Worker could do it.
Twin SRL Harness Interface: In climbing applications where 100% tie-off is required, the Twin SRL Harness Interface can be used to mount two Nano-Lok SRLs side-by-side on the back of a Full Body Harness just below the Dorsal D-Ring (see Figure 9). To mount two Nano-Lok SRLs on a Full Body Harness with the Twin SRL Harness Interface:
1. Loosen the Harness Webbing: Pull out on the Web Straps (A) where they pass through the bottom of the Dorsal D-Ring (B) until there is sufficient space to slide the Twin Leg Interface between the Web Straps and D-Ring Pad.
2. Open the Harness Interface: Push up on the Connector Insert (C) to unsnap the Clamps (D) from the Connector and then swing the Connector Insert up to unlock the Gate. Push the Gate (E) inward to open the Connector.
3. Thread the first Nano-Lok SRL onto the Harness Interface: Insert the Nose of the Connector (F) through the Swivel Eye (G) on the SRL and then rotate the SRL around to the Gate End of the Connector (H). The Gate can be rotated toward the Nose to allow clearance for the Swivel Eye between the Gate and Spine of the Connector.
4. Position the Harness Interface around the Web Straps: With the Gate facing up, insert the Nose of the Connector (F) behind the Web Straps (A). Rotate the Connector behind the Web Straps until the Connector surrounds the the Web Straps.
5. Add the second Nano-Lok SRL on the Harness Interface: Slide the SRL’s Swivel Eye (G) over the Nose of the Connector (F) and position the SRL Swivel Eye in the Nose End of the Connector (I). Swing the Gate (E) closed.
6. Close the Harness Interface: Rotate the Connector Insert (C) forward so the Clamps (D) secure on the Connector. When properly closed, the Web Straps should pass through the Webbing Slot (J) at the top of the Connector Insert and the SRL Swivel Eyes should be secured in the Recesses (K) on either side of the Connector Insert. Once the Harness Interface is closed, pull the Web Straps (A) back through the Dorsal D-Ring and D-Ring Pad to eliminate slack in the webbing and secure the Connector between the Web Straps and D-Ring Pad.