10’ CLASS A Dual Leg Cable Retractable w/ Locking Aluminum Rebar Hooks and Behind the Web Bracket
Safewaze™ retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person
fall protection device.The SW-8008-10-ALU-RBH-DL features
mobility-enhancing swivel-tops, rugged and durable housings, and a
unique braking system that eases shock in the event of a fall.
- Length of Web: 10 ft. Double Legs
- Weight of Unit: 9.8 lbs
- Materials: High-strength Thermoplastic housing, 3/16 in aircraft cable, Heavy duty lightweight Aluminum rebar hooks, Forged Steel Behind the Web Bracket for easy attachment
- Hook Ratings: 5,000 lbs Tensile Strength; 3,600 lbs Gate Rated
- Maximum Arresting Force: < 1,800 lbs; Avg Force < 1350 lbs.
- Maximum Arrest Distance: < 24 in - Meets Class A requirements for the shortest fall arrest distance available in a SRL
- User rated Capacity: 420 lbs
- Cable Tensile Strength: 4,200 lbs
- Applicable Standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502 - ANSI Z359.14-2012 - ANSI A10.32 2004