10997: G-Link Dual 11' Retractable Lanyard System w/ Aluminum Rebar Hooks The Guardian Fall Protection G-Link Dual Retractable Lanyard System is designed to incorporate two SRLs into a single system. This unit can then be attached to the harness dorsal D-ring via its high-strength carabiner, allowing for the worker to use the combined SRLs in a manner that will provide 100% tie-off. It facilitates easy installation and replacement of SRLs, is lightweight, durable, and is constructed from non-corrosive stainless steel and aluminum.
- Twin 11 ft. Retractable lanyards in a single unit
- Attaches to dorsal D-ring on harness
- Provides 100% tie-off with aluminum rebar hooks
- Lightweight for 11 ft double class of SRL's
- Includes G-Link Bracket and a carabiner
- Up to 420 lbs. user rating when used with other equipment certified for such use. Standard 310 lbs. rating
- Constructed of stainless steel & aluminum
- Cost-effective: If one of the 11' retractable lanyards needs replaced, no problem. Just order a 10900 single 11' SRL and remove the carabiner and take out the old or damaged unit. Then pop in the new unit in a matter of a couple minutes.
- Meets OSHA & ANSI standards