Guardian 01298 Stretch Lanyard Twin Leg with Steel Rebar Hooks
The Guardian Fall Protection, Stretch Lanyards, help reduce trip
hazards by stretching anywhere between 4.5 to 6 feet. The sewn in
stretch design lessens the potential of tripping, dragging and snagging
during work. This unique design eliminates the need for a shock pack
making this lanyard lightweight and easy to inspect.
- Stretch design lessens the potential of tripping, dragging and snagging during work
- Lightweight Integrated shock absorber
- 6 ft. double legs, 100% tie off lanyard
- A true 6' shock absorbing lanyard, that literally stays at 4 1/2 ft., until the worker extends past 4 1/2" ft., effortlessly. No more dangling lanyard, in your way, but you still have 6 ft. of lanyard.
- It's really a unique design, that the worker will appreciate, once he or she has used it
- This model has 2 high strength rebar hooks and 1 high strength snap hook for harness connection
- Compliant with ANSI Z359-2007.