6 ft. Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter | MFL-1-Z7/6FT
• Extremely compact and light-weight, comparable to
a shock-absorbing lanyard
• Attaches directly to the back d-ring of a harness for
• High-impact nylon housing and abrasion-resistant 6 ft. of retractable webbing provide long service life
• Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
• PFLs swivel independently – Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit.
• Lightest-weight PFL on the market – Increases productivity by reducing worker fatigue.
• Superior durability – Corrosion-resistant aluminum connector teamed with high-impact nylon result in a longer product life.
• OSHA, ANSI and CSA certified fall arrest device
• Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker