50 man Plastic ANSI/OSHA first aid Kit with Eyewash
Plastic First Aid Kit for 50 persons with essential first aid items per ANSI 2009 specifications. Contents are organized via the Easy Access Pocket System which is the patented system that makes your First Aid Kits much faster and easier to use - which is vital in an emergency when you don't have the time to go through everything in your kit. In case of an accident or emergency requiring first aid, you simply open your kit, fold out the clearly labeled pockets and at a glance you choose and open the one you need in the emergency at hand.
Meets ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2009 TYPE III First Aid Kit
Pocket 1: Major Injury
(4) Sterile pads, 3in. x 3in.
(4) Sterile pads, 4in. x 4in.
(2) Roller gauze bandage, 2in. x 4 yds.
(1) Roller gauze bandage, 3in. x 4 yds.
(1) Sterile eye pad
(1) Absorbent Compress pad, 5in. x 9in.
(1) Triangular bandage, 42in. x 42in. x 59in.
(2) First aid tape roll, 1/2in. x 5 yds
(4) Medical exam glove (2 pair)
Pocket 2: Minor Cuts & Scrapes
(60) Adhesive plastic bandages, 1in. x 3in.
(3) Knuckle Bandage
(3) Fingertip Bandage
(2) Elbow Bandage
(2) Butterfly wound closure
Pocket 3: Instruments & Instructions
(1) First Aid guide
(1) Plastic tweezers
(1) Cold Pack
Pocket 4: Medications & Antiseptics
(30) Antiseptic treatment application
(10) Burn treatment cream
(10) Triple antibiotic ointment
(20) Alcohol prep pad
(6) Insect bite relief pad
(2) Sterile eye wash, 20 ml
Hard Plastic carrying case with easy pocket access system