Class A 15' Cable Retractable Lifeline
FSP USA retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device . It features a swivel top with carabiner which allows enhanced worker mobility, rugged and durable housing, and unique breaking system that eases shock in the event of a fall.
The newest generation of retractable lifelines on the market. Meets the newest ANSI standard; ANSI Z359.14-2012 and rated Maximum Arresting force 1800 lbs and averaging less than 1350 lbs. with the shortest arresting distance of 24" or less ( Yes, you only have to add an extra 2 feet, instead of 4-1/2 feet to your fall distance calculation). The ANSI .14 standard and Class A are labeled on the unit. It is class A, because it has an impact indicator and the Internal shock absorbing breaking mechanism has surpassed the new ANSI .14 standards. This allows users to calculate a fall distance much less or shorter than other retractable lanyards.
- Length of cable: 15 feet
- Weight of unit: 5.5 lbs
- Housing: High Strength Polymer
- Cable: 3/16" heavy duty aircraft cable
- Snap Hook: Double Locking Swivel Snap Hook - 3600 lb Gate Rating
- Swivel Fall Indicator Hook and "CLASS A" labeled on the housing
- Includes steel carabiner for attaching to top of the SRL
- Cable Tensile Strength: 4200 lbs.
- Hook Ratings: 5000 lb Breaking Strength; 3600 lb Gate Rating
- Max. Working Load: 310 lbs.
- Average Arresting Force: 1350 lbs. or less
- Max. Peak Arresting Force: 1800 lbs, Arresting distance < 24"
- Applicable standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.14-2012, ANSI A10.32 2004
- Made in the USA