The Guardian Fall Protection, Bolt Hole Anchor, is a reusable 5,000
pound anchor point. This product can incorporate a horizontal lifeline
system and many different fall arrest applications.
- Reusable 5,000 pound anchor point, let's you move it to a different anchor point fast, and take it to your next job
- Easy to install, one handed operation, my 9 year daughter can do it, squeeze to twist lock, release to activate lock
- No tools required, just a bolt hole on a beam or girder, and one good hand
- Fits 0.75 to 1.25 inch holes, for the fractional folk, this will fit a range of 3/4" to 1-1/4"
- Can be used vertically or horizontally, no, it's not challenged in either way
- Can be used with retractable lifelines and/or to facilitate a horizontal lifeline system
- While weighing in at a little over a pound, I wouldn't call this bolt hole anchor a lightwieght
- With this finely engineered girder gripping anchor, you can rest assured it meets all applicable standards for fall arrest