Tower Climbing Harness
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Front D-ring ideal for attaching your harness to a ladder climbing system or for work positioning, suspension and rescue
- Tongue buckle body belt with foam back pad and side D-rings for added comfort, support and versatility
- Seat sling with positioning/suspension D-rings to reduce fatigue
- Two tool/pouch D-rings for added versatility
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Size=Large (XS-XL available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
With the addition of a body belt and pad with side D-rings, this harness is ideal for general construction applications where fall protection and positioning is needed. It provides added versatility for carrying tools, pouches, etc., and additional back support and comfort. In addition, the front D-ring provides added versatility for applications such as ladder climbing, there is nothing else like it in the industry!
Also check-out our Patented front D-ring Cross-Over style harnesses (1103350) designed for comfort and ease of use, the absence of a chest strap and waist belt provides maximum freedom of movement while still providing connecting points for your fall arrest, restraint, work positioning or rescue system.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on. The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first' and provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
***Please note that XXL & X-small DBI-Sala harnesses may take up to 10 days to ship from manufacture, if we are out of stock. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-688-8769 to confirm ship date if this may cause an issue.