Guardian Cyclone Construction Harness
The Cyclone Construction Harness offers superior comfort, styling, and safety. Our design engineers took the basics of what makes a harness effective and safe, and made holistic improvements to allow workers to do their jobs more comfortably and with added versatility, all without breaking the bank. Ed Marquardt, President of Guardian Fall Protection, expresses the confidence we have in this harness when he says, "The Cyclone Series will deliver guaranteed satisfaction." This harness features ultra-flow padding that helps keep moisture away from the body, and the double-grommeted tool belt provides the ultimate support when combined with the Velcro waist belt. A variety of buckle configurations are also available.
- Ultra-flow padding on shoulders, back, & legs for unrivaled comfort
- Double grommet tool belt is heavy duty & will hold the heavy tool pouches
- Velcro added to the heavy duty waist belt for custom fit
- Optional, affordable & durable work bags sold separately
- Finished ends for a clean and professional look
- Quick connects on legs & chest make for easy adjustments for the perfect fit
- Lanyard keepers to park your lanyard legs when not using on an anchor
The Cyclone Harness is used by every type of contractor,
the extra comfort you get from the leg pads and x-back pad, separates
this harness from the pack. This construction harness has it all & is a bargain at twice the price.
21033- Small: Cyclone Construction Harness with Quick Connect chest and legs / TB waist belt / Side D-rings
21034- M-L: Cyclone Construction Harness with Quick Connect chest and legs / TB waist belt / Side D-rings
21035- X-Large: Cyclone Construction Harness with Quick Connect chest and legs / TB waist belt / Side D-rings
21036- XXL: Cyclone Construction Harness with Quick Connect chest and legs / TB waist belt / Side D-rings