D-Bolt Forged Anchorage Connector
D-Bolt Forged Anchors are designed for securing a connecting device to this anchorage point. In addition to standard PFAS applications, these anchorage connectors may be used in horizontal lifeline applications, are certified for both temporary and permanent installations, and are extremely durable.
- Designed to be used as an anchorage connector
- Use a minimum grade 8 quality bolt with these D-Bolt Anchorage Connectors and High grade structural lock washer and hex nut for attachment to steel.
Minimum substrate requirements:
- 00370: 1/2" Hole Size, does not include bolt
- 00371: 5/8" Hole Size, does not include bolt
- 00372: 3/4" Hole Size, does not include bolt
• Wood: 6".
• Metal 1/4".
• Concrete: 8".
1. Make considerations for eliminating or minimizing swing fall hazards.
2. Fastener requirements: All fasteners must be selected and deemed compatible with D-Bolt Forged Anchorage Connectors. ALWAYS defer to torque ratings specified by fastener manufacturer. If fastener torque requirements are not specified, refer to following recommended fastener/torque ratings.
NEVER over-torque bolts.
• 00370: 13 TPI bolt. Torque to 65-75 ft-lbs.
• 00371: 11 TPI bolt. Torque to 145-155 ft-lbs.
• 00372: 10 TPI bolt. Torque to 240-250 ft-lbs.
- May be used with Red Head Concrete Thru-bolt. 4" embedment. Torque to 90 ft-lbs.
• 00373: Torque to 45-55 ft-lbs.
Compliant with all OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-2007, & ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
Worker weight capacity:
130-310 lbs., or up to 420 lbs. if used with equipment certified for such use (including equipment).