Big Boss Extended Free Fall Lanyard
Guardian 21300 Single Leg w/ High Strength Snap Hooks & multi-use Shock Pack
When there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to secure a tie-off at your feet, look to use Guardian's, Big Boss Lanyard - Extended Free Fall System. It can be used for up to a 12 foot free fall and this lanyard system will limit the average arresting forces below 1,350 pounds. This new lanyard can can also be used as a standard lanyard for workers between 310 pounds to 420 pounds.
- 1" Nylon Webbing of this unit has a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs.
- For Use when tying off to an anchor at your feet or below your back D-ring & also for use as a standard lanyard for the big guys that weigh over 310 lbs.
- Lightweight & durable
- Clear shock absorber pack with 2 high strength snap hooks
- Single Leg lanyard with heavy duty Snap Steel Hooks
- Complies with the ANSI .13 Standard & OSHA regulations
The Guardian Big Boss Lanyard is a multi-use lanyard. This lanyard has the ability to be used in a six (6) foot free fall or a twelve (12) foot free fall. When used in a six (6) foot free fall, the worker must weigh between 311 lbs. and 420 lbs. When used in a twelve (12) foot free fall configuration, the worker must weigh between 130lbs. and 310lbs.
130 - 310 Lbs. - Six foot one inch to twelve foot free fall. Max. Elongation: 48”
311 - 420 Lbs. - Up to a six foot free fall M A X I M U M . Max. Elongation: 60"