The Guardian Fall Protection, Poly Steel Rope, is exclusive to
Guardian. It is ideal for environments that are found to be damp or wet.
Nylon rope, when wet, will become 10% to 15% weaker than dry ropes.
While the strength does return when nylon rope dries out, the Blue Poly
Steel will hold up better overall in these types of environments as they
do not absorb water. Blue Poly Steel is particularly strong when it
comes to ultraviolet light damage. Its synthetic makeup gives the rope
excellent abrasion resistant characteristics resulting in a longer life.
Poly Steel is two times stronger than Polypropylene. While the
rope will become fibrous, this does not mean it needs to be replaced.
This is a result of normal everyday wear. This heavy duty 5/8 inch thick
poly rope resists cuts and abrasions and possesses an attached self
locking snap hook.
- Heavy duty poly steel rope
- Resists cuts and abrasions
- Heavy duty snap hook
- Poly Steel is two times stronger than Polypropylene
- 11,000 lb tensile strength
- * Note Rope may come in yellow or blue, both are the poly steel rope, same stronger product just a different color