The Guardian Fall Protection GAP Anchor is an ideal anchorage connector for tie-offs in the interior of a building or a window opening. The GAP Anchor is composed of lightweight aluminum and fits openings from 24 to 51 inches wide. It includes an optional SRL swivel cradle that is compatible with the Guardian Heavy Duty Edge Retractable, and the entire system is lightweight and durable, and helps create an anchor point that enables even the most difficult job to get done safely.
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Perfect doorway or window anchor point
- Single point tie-off to the D-Ring with fall arrest lanyards
- Optional retractable cradle that swivels 360° ( model 00380 ), for use with 20' - 30' leading edge retractable lifelines
- Secure bracing system for added stability
- Fits doorways & window openings from 24" to 51"
- 5,000 lb. rated anchor, but must be used on structures capable of withstanding 5,000 lbs of force in any direction
- Weighs 14 lbs.
Guardian 15176 Window & Doorway Anchor