US3050RG3 Fall Arrest Lanyard / Rope Grab
Fall Restraint is the preferred approach to fall protection - it prevents the user from approaching and entering the hazard and ultimately from suffering possible injury resulting from a fall.
Work Positioning systems use the equipment to support, or suspend the user in position to carry out their work. This reduces the risk of a fall to almost zero. As the user is suspended at height, careful selection of the equipment and suitable training are required in order to provide an effective solution.
Fall Arrest is the only category of Fall Protection where a fall is actually allowed to occur. The equipment is then required to act in such a way as to limit both the fall distance and the impact forces received by the worker.
- 3' Fall arrest lanyard with rope grab
- Integrated Shock Pack to safely arrest falls, just attached the rope grab to lifeline rope & connect snap hook to the back d-ring of your harness. With this device all you need is your harness, rope lifeline, & an anchor point to have a complete personal fall arrest system.
- 8500 lb abrasion resistant webbing
- 3/4" double locking snap hook
- Coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance
- Manual 5/8" rope grab
- Meets ANSI Z359.13-2009 & OSHA standards