Deluxe Tux Harness - Class 2
The Deluxe Tux eliminates the need to wear full-body harnesses over reflective garments. The harness of the Deluxe Tux is built directly into the vest, making for a "no-tangle" body wear system. Based on the Guardian Fall Protection Construction Tux line of harnesses, the Deluxe Tux Harness Series offers many exciting new features. Deluxe Tux harnesses are designed with highly visible Class 2 compliant reflective webbing, are easy to adjust, and offer numerous pockets for electronic devices such as tablets, smart phones, and radios.
- Harness is built into the vest to create a no tangle body wear system
- Dorsal and side positioning D-rings are standard
- Easy to use tongue buckle grommet leg and chest pass thru adjustments
- Multiple equipment pockets
- 5 points of adjustment
- High-visibility reflective material
- Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-2007, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations
- For all applications: worker weight capacity range (including all clothing, tools, and equipment) is 130-310 lbs., or up to 420 lbs. if used in combination with equipment explicitly certified for such use.