Delta Construction Vest Style Universal Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs and loops to add your own belt
1102526 & 1102025
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Built-in belt loops to support a SALA belt or one of your own
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Pass-thru buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
With the addition of belt loops, use your own body belt or try one of ours for added back support and tool-carrying options. This harness is ideal for general construction applications where fall protection and positioning is needed.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on. The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first' and provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity. Optional Delta™ Comfort pad accessory can be added for wrap-around comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
- 1102526: Back D-Ring
- 1102025: Back D-Ring with side D-rings