Class A 11' Web Retractable Lifeline
Fall Safe retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device . It features a swivel top with carabiner which allows enhanced worker mobility, rugged and durable housing, and unique breaking system that eases shock in the event of a fall.
best retractable web lanyard on the market. Meets the newest ANSI
standard; ANSI Z359.14-2012 and rated Maximum Arresting force 1800 lbs
and averaging less than 1350 lbs. with the shortest arresting distance
of 24" or less ( Yes, you only have to add an extra 2 feet, instead of
4-1/2 feet to your fall distance calculation). The ANSI .14 standard
and Class A are labeled on the unit. It is class A, because it has an
impact indicator and it does not need an external shock pack on the
webbing because the Internal shock absorbing breaking mechanism has
surpassed the new ANSI .14 standards. This allows users to calculate a
fall distance much less or shorter than other retractable lanyards.
- Length of Web: 11'
- Weight of unit: 4.2 lbs
- Housing: Aluminum
- Webbing: 1" Dynema Webbing
- Rebar Hook: Double Locking Rebar Hook - 3600 lb Gate Rating
- Carabiner: Steel
- Webbing Tensile Strength: 4200 lbs.
- Hook Ratings: 5000 lb Breaking Strength; 3600 lb Gate Rating
- Max. Working Load: 310 lbs.
- Average Arresting Force: 1350 lbs. or less
- Max. Peak Arresting Force: 1800 lbs, Arresting distance < 24"
- Applicable standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.14-2012, ANSI A10.32 2004