50' Fall Safe USA Cable Retractable Lifeline
Fall Safe USA cable retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device . It features a swivel top with carabiner which allows enhanced worker mobility, rugged and durable housing, and unique breaking system that eases shock in the event of a fall.
- Length of cable: 50'
- Housing: Heavy Duty engineered polymer housing
- Weight of unit: 14.5 lbs
- Cable: 3/16" HD galvanized aircraft cable
- Snap Hook: Double Locking Swivel Snap Hook for mobility-enhancing & fall indicator for easy inspection
- Includes steel carabiner for attaching to top of the SRL
- Cable Tensile Strength: 4200 lbs.
- Hook Ratings: 5000 lb Breaking Strength; 3600 lb Gate Rating
- Max. Working Load: 310 lbs.
- Average Arresting Force: 900 lbs.
- Applicable standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.14-2012, ANSI A10.32 2004
- Made in the U.S.A.; they are Fall Safe USA for a reason, every product is proudly made in the USA!
Fall Safe FS-FSP1250G