Guardian Seraph Construction Harness
Guardian Fall Protection, Seraph Construction Harness, is specially designed with six points of adjustment and stretchable shoulder straps. The Seraph Harness, is a durable and comfortable safety harness, that incorporates everything a worker needs for fall restraint. This is a high end quality fall arrest harness, at an unbeatable price, there is a reason this is a customer favorite.
- Quick adjust torso buckles
- Five points of adjustment for the perfect fit
- Stretchability in the shoulder straps with quality shoulder pads for more comfort
- Rollers have been added to all Seraph Harness D-rings for the purpose of
improving D-ring motility, and of reducing potential wear at points of
contact on the harness.
- Tongue Buckle Legs for quick easy adjustment
- Superb padded waist belt for back support and also used as tool belt, recently upgraded for better support and ease of adding tool pouches, the side d-rings have rollers incorporated for extra mobility and set to not interfere with tool pouches. Use your own tool pouches or guardian's tool bag kit, Guardian's improvements will be less headaches for you.
- One back D-ring for fall protection and Two side D-Rings for positioning
- Cradle Seat for added comfort to your bottom side
- Heavy Duty webbing for durability, also combined with a degree of softness for comfort
- Impact Indicator for Safety compliance and ease of check, if the harness has been used during a fall
- Lanyard Keepers for connection to keep one lanyard out of your way when using a double, twin lanyard.
- Full Body Safety Harness with all the bells and whistles at an unbeatable price
- The Guardian Seraph Harness meets OSHA & ANSI standards for fall arrest [ ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ]
- For all applications: worker weight
capacity range (including all clothing, tools, and equipment) is 130-310
lbs., or up to 420 lbs. if used in combination with equipment
explicitly certified for such use.
Guardian 11173 | 11171 | 11174