The HitchClip™ is the most revolutionary residential fall protection roof anchor ever made. Made from lightweight and durable powder-coated aluminum, the HitchClip™ is easy to install, and functions as a permanent rooftop anchor. Thanks to its patented "key-hole" design, the HitchClip™ can be used in combination with a large variety of accessories, allowing it to be used to set up guardrail systems, staging areas, and more.
- Patented "key-hole" design
- Incredibly lightweight
- Does not require flashing
- Multiple accessory options
- Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-2007, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
- Capacity range (including all equipment): 130 - 420 lbs.
- Recommended fasteners: (6) 16d galvanized framing nails, OR (6) 2½” #10 Grip-Rite exterior screws.
HitchClip Roof Anchors
10566 HitchClip™ - Black - 25-Pack
10567 HitchClip™ - Brown - 25-Pack
10568 HitchClip; - Gray - 25-Pack
Check out this versatile anchor! Use as a single anchor point or in conjunction with specialty rooftop fall arrest systems.