The Guardian Fall Protection"Cyclone Construction Harness" is an
ideal combination of fall arrest, work positioning, rescue and rope
access applications. An industry first shoulder adjustment feature
allows for an extremely comfortable fit. The Cyclone Harness can be used
for ascending a ladder inside a Wind Turbine. Designed with the unique
X-back which leaves the harness straps tangle free. This product posses
two ideally positioned chest attachment textile loops and one dorsal
attachment D-Ring for fall arrest. The"Cyclone Construction Harness"
also includes: 2 lateral D-rings, fully adjustable shoulder/chest
strap/leg straps/waist belt, tool holder loops at the back, and an
ideally positioned sit-strap for extended comfort.
- 2 ideally positioned chest attachment textile loops
- Shoulder & leg straps have combination buckles for easy adjustment
- Web keepers on shoulder straps for easy placement of free lanyards
- Specially cushioned mesh net has been used for better shock absorption & comfort of the user
- Fully adjustable shoulder, chest strap, leg straps and waist belt
The Cyclone Harness is used by every type of contractor,
the extra comfort you get from the leg pads and x-back pad, separates
this harness from the pack. In our opinion this is the best high end
quality harness with the best value.