The Guardian Fall Protection, Internal Shock Lanyard, is made with
heavy duty outer polyester webbing and a polyester core specifically
sewn in to reduce impact forces. This
shock absorbing lanyard does not stretch and has
no shock pack, because the shock absorbtion is integrated into the lanyard, so it is lightweight as well.
- Made with a heavy duty outer polyester webbing and a polyester core specially sewn in to reduce impact forces
- Lightweight and durable to hold up and last
- Double, twin legs for 100% tie off requirements
- Shock absorber integrated into the double lanyard, eliminates the need for a bulky shock pack and reduces fall arrest force average to 900 lbs.
- Our most popular fall arrest double shock absorber lanyard
- 6 ft. twin legs with a three heavy duty snap hook connectors
- THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS CERTIFIED AS COMPLIANT PER ANSI Z359.13-13 AND ANSI A 10.32-12 REGULATIONS FOR FALL PROTECTION, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Worker capacity rated 130-310 lbs.
- Product lifetime is indefinite, as long as product passes all inspection requirements.
- Internal Shock absorber
- 6 ft.
- 100% Tie-Off
- Double lanyard - twin legs
- 3- Double locking snap hooks
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards for a fall protection shock absorbing lanyard for your personal fall arrest system
- Model #: 11202 by Guardian Fall Protection