6' Workman Mini Personal Fall Limiter, Single Leg, AL36CL Rebar Aluminum Snaphook, ANSI
The Workman Mini Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) is the premier option in MSA's line of self-retracting devices (SRDs) for users working at heights.The internal fast-acting pawl lock mechanism offers the most versatile, compact, self-retracting device on the market, allowing for increased user safety at lower heights.
Fall limiter design stops a fall quickly, providing workers with the ability to tie off at lower levels below the D-ring. Housing design is compact and lightweight; users can replace their standard 6-ft. (1.8 m) energy-absorbing lanyards. The Workman Mini PFL is available in both single- and twin-leg, tie-back and non-tie-back configurations, at lengths of 6-ft. (1.8 m) and 9-ft. (2.7 m) working capacity.
- Internal pawl-lock design provides many lower level tie-off points for numerous work applications
- 6-ft. (1.8 m) and 9-ft. (2.7 m) retractable lifeline for standard and tie-back models
- Single, twin leg and tie back models are available (These configurations are geographically available and dependent on approval status)
- Swivel eye connection eliminates line twisting
- 400-lb. (181 kg) or 140 kg user weight capacity
- Twin-leg carabiner connection keeps harness D-ring available for use with other equipment while climbing, or for rescue purposes
- Rugged, impact resistant housing for increased product life
- External energy absorber provides visual load indicator for easy inspection
Markets: Contractor, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Fire Service, Mining
Applications: Manufacturing, Working at Heights, Aviation, Building Protection, Confined Space, Firefighting, Food Processes, Painting, Port Surveillance, Public Events, Sanding & Grinding, Search & Rescue, Steel, Smelting, Foundries, Tactical/SWAT Teams
The following approvals and qualifications are available globally. Please check the part number in your region for the actual approvals or qualifications on that product.
ANSI Z359.14, Class A
ABNT NBR 14628
ANSI Z359.14-2014 - IAC-23-051_CAL_r0
CSA Z259.2.2 - 2016-01-18_CofC1064727
EN360:2002 - 2621_150810
ABNT 14628:2010 - BRP234316_26_01_15
ABNT 14628:2010 - BRP234317_26_01_15
ABNT 14628:2010 - BRP234318_26_01_15